Hire one of our Tokyo guides
If you want a more personalised insight to Tokyo, hiring one of our private tour guides is definitely the way to go and can also be very cost effective if you are travelling in a group. It allows you control over the places you visit and the experiences you have in Tokyo. All our private guides are fully trained to show you around Tokyo city and further afield. They are there to help you get the most from your time here, to see and experience things you would otherwise miss and most importantly, to make your day fun!
|Half Day Morning||09:00 – 14:00||17,500 yen|
|Half Day Afternoon||12:00 – 17:00||17,500 yen|
|Half Day Evening||18:00 – 22:00||16,000 yen|
|Full Day||09:00 – 17:00||26,500 yen|
|(Additional hours can be added at 3,500 yen/hour)|
These prices are based on up to 6 people in the group. If you have more than 6 then please use the form opposite and we will quote any additional fees for you.
Not included in these prices are the cost of food and drink, transportation, any admission fees, (the client must also pay these for their guide).
Check out our private guided day trips from Tokyo, CLICK BELOW
- Sushi/Sashimi – Raw fish and Shellfish, it’s so much better here!
- Yakitori – Charcoal grilled chicken pieces on skewers
- Tempura – Deep fried Fish and Vegetables, such a light crispy batter
- Soba/Udon – Noodles, thick and thin, cold and hot
- Izakaya – Food with beer, Mixed menus, a very popular option
- Oden – Vegetables and fish cakes poached in a soy and fish stock
- Tonkatsu – Breaded and deep fried pork, try it with mustard!
- Shabu-Shabu/Sukiyaki – Thinly sliced meat that you dip into a hot pot with dipping sauces
- Yakiniku – a real favourite, pieces of beef and pork that you bbq yourself!
- Asakusa – Home of the Sensoji Temple and Nakamise-dori – famous for its senbei, (rice crackers)
- Meiji Jingu – Spend a peaceful hour away from busy, loud Tokyo at this Shinto shrine dedicated to to Emperor Meiji…he was the Emperor in ‘The Last Samurai’!
- Shibuya – Consumerist central, this bustling neon lit area is straight out of the movies and tv shows.
- Harajuku – Where you’ll find the punk-dressed kids of Tokyo, great Tokyo photo opportunity. Also very close to the Meiji Jingu so combine!
- Shinjuku – Possibly the busiest station in the world with over 200 exits! Home to the government metropolitan buildings which offer a great and free view over the city!
- Tsukiji Market – The biggest and best fish market in the world. This goes to the heart of Tokyo and Japan, don’t miss it!
- Akihabara – Home of the ‘Otaku’ – Japanese geeks of electronics/computer games/anime. Don’t be scared to try out a maid cafe, it’s just a bit of fun!
- Imperial Palace – A huge, green area in the centre of the city. The official residence of the Emperor made up of huge stone walls and wide moats.
- Tokyo Tower – The high red and white steel communications tower, an icon of Tokyo and a great view from the top.
- Ginza – One of the most expensive pieces of land in the world, all the designer shops are here plus the big Japanese department stores where you should check out the food floors…amazing for any foodie!
- Odaiba – A popular entertainment area built on reclaimed land out in Tokyo Bay…nice at night time with a great view of the Rainbow Bridge.
- Ueno/Ameyoko – Ueno park is full of museums and home to the zoo. The Ameyoko market is a good place to get lost and eat street food.
Request a private tour
Just fill out the form below and we will do the rest!